Treat your Ana Dyla jewellery with care
All Ana Dyla jewellery is created using the highest quality materials and genuine semi precious & precious stones. All products are lead and nickle free We use high quality recycled 925 sterling silver & 18ct gold plating or 14ct pure gold.
Please follow these steps to protect your jewellery from damage.
- Ideally store your Ana Dyla favourites in a dark, cool and dry place within the pouch or box provided or an air tight bag to help reduce tarnishing, scratching and tangling.
- Silver jewellery will naturally tarnish over time. Using a soft lint free cloth to clean silver, 18ct gold vermeil will keep jewellery looking shiny and tarnish free.
- We recommend you take extreme care when wearing any items from our semi precious collection due to the delicate nature of the natural gemstones.
- Remove jewellery while in water and avoid spraying perfume or applying creams directly to your jewellery.
- Avoid extreme temperatures, humidity and sunlight.
- Gemstones should never be worn around hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners. You can clean most gemstones with a soft, damp cloth after wearing. Very porous stones such as turquoise and emeralds should be cleaned using an untreated, dry, soft cloth only. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean as they can cause scratching.
We cannot be responsible for any damage due to negligence.