Ana Dyla, located ad Noordzee 1
3825 WD Amersfoort / The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Ana Dyla considers the privacy and security of all her customers very important and ensures that all personal information you provide is treated confidentially. To make your order as fast and easy as possible, we need some of your data.
Ana Dyla uses the collected data to provide her customers with the following services:
– If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to execute the order and keep you informed about the progress. If you also provide your telephone number, we will only use this to inform you about any important changes regarding your order.
– To make shopping at Ana Dyla as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent personal data and the details regarding the order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and meet your needs even better.
With your consent we use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer appreciate this, you can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of each mailing.
When you create an account with Ana Dyla we store your data on a Secure Server. In your personal account we store information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to fill in every new order.
Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
Personal data that we process
Ana Dyla processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across various websites (eg because this company is part of an advertising network)
– List of contact details of the customer via an app
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number (after payment of an order placed)
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Ana Dyla processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– Give you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Ana Dyla analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Ana Dyla follows your surfing behavior across various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
– Ana Dyla also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax refund.
Ana Dyla makes decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of Ana Dyla) sitting in between. Ana Dyla uses the following computer programs or systems:
– Wordpress & Woocommerce the underlying system of our webshop.
– Mollie the processing of all our online payments
– Paypal processing of our Paypal payments
– Google for adwords & analytics
– Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube
– Send desk for the online chat functionality of our website
– Mailchimp & Active Campaign for our mail changes
– Whatsapp – we remove every whatsapp call or conversation within 24 hours
– Phone – we delete every phone number within 24 hours
Ana Dyla will do everything possible at all times to reduce unexpected consequences for the person concerned and to keep them informed.
How long we store personal data
Ana Dyla does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
Personalia> at least 5 years> legal obligation
Address> at least 5 years> legal obligation
IP address> up to 2 years> we would like to have the website function according to your wishes and needs.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Ana Dyla will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Ana Dyla remains responsible for these processing operations.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you other payment options, we will pass to Mollie, Afterpay & Paypal certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked you for permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Click here for an explanation.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and / or social media companies. Below an overview:
Cookie: Googly Analytics
Function: Analytische cookie die websitebezoek meet
Retention period: 2 years
Cookie: Project Cece
Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits linked from their website
Retention period: 2 years
Project Cece doesn’t receives personal data or IP addresses.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Ana Dyla and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
Ana Dyla also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done through the following link.
How we protect personal data
Ana Dyla takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
Contactdetails Ana Dyla:
+31 6 28 61 32 90 & firstname.lastname@example.org